HEALTH CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
The 草莓社区 has partnered with Med+Proctor, a free service that will handle all of the Immunization Verification processes for the University. Starting Summer 2023, all incoming students will need to submit Health Clearances through Med+Proctor.
To submit your records for clearance, use the following instructions to create your Med+Proctor account:
Step One: Register
- Ensure you have been admitted and have a HAWAII.EDU Username before completing this process. Click here if you need assistance with finding your username.
- Then go to to register for an account.
Step Two: Gather your documents
- If you have your health clearance records, you may upload that to Med+Proctor. Or if documentation is not available, you may download the UH Health Clearance Form and have a licensed medical provider complete the form. (A licensed provider can sign the form; it does not have to be the provider who originally vaccinated you.)
Step Three: Upload
- Once you've collected all the necessary documents and or your form has been completed and signed by a healthcare provider, log back into your account and upload it to Med+Proctor. (If you have proof of immunization from a pharmacy, you may upload those and Med+Proctor will be able to verify this information.)
Questions and Support
- If you have difficulty using MedProctor, you may contact MedProctor between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. You may also reach a representative by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. MedProctor also offers Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST.
- Please note that it may take Med+Proctor between 1-3 business days to verify your records. If your verification is taking longer than expected, please contact Med+Proctor via their services or at email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble uploading your records, view the tutorial
Med+Proctor is HIPAA and FERPA compliant. For assistance with Med+Proctor, please visit to live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will speak directly with you. Due to federal FERPA and HIPAA regulations Med+Proctor does not offer telephone customer support to discuss student medical records or class hold status.